I've got a fun giveaway for those of you in the NYC area today. I was contacted by the folks at Gilt City and Barista Prima Coffeehouse who are hosting a private "Coffeehouse Brunch" at the gorgeous NYC restaurant Asellina THIS Sunday, May 20th. They invited me to attend, but I'm going to be teaching at another private event that day, so I'm instead able to pass on the tickets to you!
This completely SOLD OUT event is part of a series hosted by Gilt City and Barista Prima Coffeehouse. They teamed up to produce a series of two-hour urban brunch events all across the country with proceeds to be donated to local charities.
If you win the tickets, you and a guest will get to take part in a private family style brunch at Asellina prepared by Chef Marco Porceddu.
- You and your guest will also EACH take home your very own Keurig Brewer and a 12-count box of Barista Prime Coffeehouse K-cups.
- The brunch includes unlimited prosecco and there will be live music throughout the event.
- Proceeds from the paying guests at the event are being donated to the charity Education Through Music.
To win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post letting me know what is your favorite brunch dish to order OR to make.
EXTRA ENTRIES: You can have up to 3 extra entries for 4 entries total. A separate comment for each extra entry must be entered for it to count.
- Like my page on Facebook & leave a comment to say you did. If you already like my page, leave a comment there saying something (be creative) and then leave a comment here to say you did.
- Follow me on Twitter (@nandita) and then Tweet about the contest including my username. Sample tweet: "In NYC? Enter to win 2 Tix to a sold-out Gilt City brunch at Asellina May 20 via @nandita http://bit.ly/JNBfyp"
- Subscribe to my Alejandra Ramos Culinary & Lifestyle newsletter and then comment to say you did. You have to subscribe to this specific newsletter--RSS or other things don't count.
Rules: (Please read these!)
- Prize does not include transportation so you must live in the NYC/NJ/Conn area and/or otherwise be able to get yourself to Manhattan.
- You MUST include a separate comment for each separate entry. If you put them all in one, it will only be counted as one entry.
- The brunch is to be held THIS Sunday, May 20th at 11AM. If you're not available that day, please don't enter so we can let someone else who is available win.
- All entries must be in by 5pm EST, Friday, May 18th (aka tomorrow).