SELECTED TV CLIPS:
Good Morning America
The Dr. Oz Show
The Better Show (National)
- Roasted Root Vegetable Quinoa Salad Cooking Segment
- Baked Honey Spice Pears Cooking Segment
- Tips to Reduce Food Waste Earth Day Cooking Segment
- Homemade Ice Cream Toppings (Butterscotch Sauce & Wet Walnuts)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Sauce & Ice Cream Sundae Bar Entertaining Ideas
- Ice Cream Party in the Kitchen
- How to Host a Halloween Pumpkin Painting Party
Live from The COUCH (CBS NY)
The Lisa Oz Show (Veria Living)
- Bebidas Para Cinco de Mayo (Cinco de Mayo Cocktails)
- Una Parrillada en Lugares Cerrados (Indoor & Small Space Grilling Recipes & Tips)
- Como Preparar Pizza En Casa (Homemade Pizza Recipes)
- Ideas Para Regalos de la Cocina (Homemade Edible Christmas Gifts)
Emeril's Table (Hallmark Channel)
Interested in interviewing me for a story or hiring me to host your video content?
I am a New York City-based TV food and lifestyle expert, recipe developer, and on-camera host. I am available to speak with reporters for print, web, radio, and television. I can discuss topics such as party planning, holiday recipes, blogging, cooking, and shopping for food in New York City, baking, cooking in general, attending culinary school, travel, and living/working in New York City. I am also fluent in Spanish, and am available to appear on Spanish-language TV.
To contact me, e-mail me at email@example.com with "Press Inquiry" in the subject line, and I will respond immediately. I look forward to speaking with you!