The bloggers and food writers who attended the outing I hosted at New York Botanical Garden last weekend each went home with an amazing gift bag full of incredible foodie swag. The products, each generously donated by a number of local NY, sustainable, organic, or artisan vendors, were all pretty fantastic. Here's what was inside:
- 1 organic cotton apron from American Feast
- 1 beautiful hand-dyed batik tea towel from 5 o'clock crows
- 1 jar virgin coconut oil from Tropical Traditions
- 1 citrus coconut oil lip balm from Tropical Traditions
- 1 package of 3-berry Cashew Cacao Nib Trail Mix from Navitas Naturals
- 1 jar Peach Rosemary preserves from SchoolHouse Kitchen
- 1 box of single-serving dark chocolate and peanut butter squeeze packs from Peanut Butter & Co
- 1 coupon for a free bar of Green & Black's organic chocolate
- 2 packages of Q.bel chocolate wafer bars and rolls
- 1 box of freshly baked cookies by Sara Snacker
- 1 jar of Salsa Timoteo Salsa Verde
- 1 package of Eat Whatever organic breath mints/capsules
- 2 sets of Mothering Mother unbleached cotton reusable produce bags (in size large and small)
- 1 coupon for an 8x10 styrene print from Katana Photography
- 1 30-minute life coaching session from YVR Business Visions (my mom's company!)
- 1 Esse Quick Pak (contains 1 everyday bag and 2 produce bags) in resealable storage bag
- 1 Esse reusable shopping tote
Pretty great swag bag, right?
Well, I thought it would be fun to put together an extra bag so that one of YOU can take part in the fun. The bag the winning reader receives will contain everything mentioned above.*
To win it, just leave a comment below with a recommendation for something cool you've recently discovered. It can be anything: a delicious restaurant, a great book, a new kind of cereal, a neighborhood park...anything!
You'll have until next Monday (July 5th) at 12PM EST to enter. A winner will then be drawn using the Random Number Generator.
NOTE: Due to the size and weight of this bag, I can only ship to addresses in the continental US (way too rich for my blood otherwise!), but if you live elsewhere and have a friend in one of these 48 states who can receive it for you, feel free to enter!
Extra Entries: If you’d like to increase your chances of winning, please leave a separate comment for each of the following extra entry options (you must leave a separate comment below for each one or it won't count):
- Become a fan of Always Order Dessert on Facebook, and leave a comment on my Facebook wall. If you’re already a fan, leave a comment on the wall and another here saying you did.
- Post this contest on YOUR Facebook wall with a link to this post, and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Tweet the giveaway with a link to this post (please include your Twitter username in the comment below).
- Follow me @nandita on Twitter and leave a comment here saying that you did.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and leave a comment saying you subscribed.
There you go...SIX chances to win a big bag full of awesome stuff.
Good luck to all of you!!
*Except for the Sara Snacker cookies since those were perishable.