It’s Friday! How about a fun little giveaway to celebrate the weekend?
The nice folks at Snubbr, a website that provides all kinds of product recommendations from experts, have offered to provide one of my readers with a cookbook of his or her choice. If you win, you’ll be able to select a book from one of the baking cookbooks recommended on this Snubbr page, or pick any cookbook of your choice from Amazon (just has to be $30 or less).
Cool deal, right?
You have until Midnight EST, June 11th to enter. I’ll then use Random Number Generator to select a winner.
To enter, just answer ONE of these questions in the Comments below this post:
What is your current favorite cookbook? OR What cookbook would you pick if you win?
Extra Entries: If you’d like to increase your chances of winning, please leave a separate comment for each of the following extra entry options:
- Become a fan of Always Order Dessert on Facebook, and leave a comment on my Facebook wall. If you’re already a fan, just leave a comment on the wall.
- Post this contest on YOUR Facebook wall with a link to this post, and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Tweet the giveaway with a link to this post (please include your Twitter username in the comment).
- Follow me @nandita on Twitter and leave a comment here saying that you did.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and leave a comment saying you subscribed.
So there you go! Up to SIX chances to win a free cookbook.
P.S. Please note that the prize can be shipped within the continental US only, although if you live elsewhere and have a friend or family member in the 48 contiguous states who would be willing to accept the prize on your behalf, that works too!