Looking for some new and easy appetizer recipes to serve at your upcoming Christmas or New Year's Eve party? Here are a few of my favorite appetizer recipes that will be sure to please your guests. Click on the name to get the recipe and read more!
1. Savory Rosemary & Chevre Mini Muffins
2. Mini Crab Cakes with Cilantro-Lime Aioli
3. Black Pepper and Parmesan Puff Pastry Cheese Straws
4. Molded Salmon Mousse
5. Tarte Flambee with Goat Cheese
6. Red Pepper, Parsley, and Walnut Dip
7. Baked Mozzarella Arrabiatta
8. Veggie and Goat Cheese Quinoa Patties with Smoked Salmon
9. Smokey Apple Cheese Ball
10. Sweet Potato Gougeres with Cheddar & Jalapeno
Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to share it with your friends on Facebook, Stumble, and Twitter! Consider subscribing to my RSS feed, follow me on Twitter (@nandita), become a fan on Facebook, or sign up to receive my once-a-week e-mail updates by filling in your address in the box on the right.
And if you ever need any entertaining or cooking advice, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Thanks for reading!