A gift of cookies.
Tate's. Tate's is a local NY brand based out of the Hamptons.
I discovered them via (who else?!) the Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten, who raved about them in an episode featuring lots of her attractive gay male cheese shop-owning friends. Even though I'm usually a fan of chewy cookies, I decided to give them a shot (because Ina said so), and I was blown away by how delicious and addictive they are.
Let me repeat, ADDICTIVE!
Tate's was lovely enough to provide me with this super cute tower of cookies to give to one of you. It's Valentine's Day-themed, so you can either gift it to your sweetheart on that special day OR (my choice) enjoy the cookies yourself while sipping dessert wine and watching so-bad-they're-good movies on TV.
To win, all you have to do is leave a comment below telling me your favorite guilty pleasure (edible or otherwise).
The winner will be selected via Random Number Generator. Your entry must be in by 5PM EST on February 10, 2012. US residents only, please.
You can get extra entries by doing any of the following and leaving a separate comment for each one you did. If you don't leave a separate comment, it's just going to count as one entry so LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT.
1. Subscribe to my brand NEW Alejandra Ramos Culinary & Lifestyle newsletter or indicate if you're already a current subscriber, and comment here to say you did.
2. "Like" Always Order Dessert on Facebook. Already a fan? Leave a comment on the page to say hello, then comment here to say you did.
3. Post about this giveaway on your own personal or fan page Facebook wall, then comment here to say you did.
4. Post the following message or a similar one in your own words on Twitter: Giveaway! Comment to win a tower of Tate's cookies from @nandita: http://bit.ly/xpzxte (then comment here to say you did)
5. "Stumble" an Always Order Dessert recipe or DIY post of your choice and then comment here to say you did.
Also, don't forget to visit Tate's Facebook page!
P.S. Can't wait to try these cookies? You're in luck, because Tate's is offering $10 off any of their Valentine's treats with the code VDAY2012. Visit their website to redeem. (Offer expires 2/14/12 at 11:59 p.m. EST.)
P.P.S. I'm hosting a fabulous dinner party style cooking class in NYC on Monday, Feb 6th. Click here to read more and sign up!