Today I've partnered with New Orleans based sweet shop Sucre to give away a 15-piece Holiday Macaron gift box to one lucky reader.
This gorgeous box is filled with a mix of chocolate mousseline macarons and peppermint macarons. It's a delicious treat from a great company (I'm also a fan of their Mardi Gras king cakes--SO good!)
They also have some fun options for New Year's Eve treats that you can easily order online and have delivered just in time for the festivities (macarons + champagne or truffles + wine? Yes, please!)
To enter, just leave a comment below letting me know either what you hope to get for Christmas this year OR one wish you'd like to see come true in 2013.
You can get extra entries by doing any of the following and leaving a separate comment for each one you did. If you don't leave a separate comment, it's just going to count as one entry so LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT. You can leave up to 6 comments (entries) total.
1. Like" Always Order Dessert on Facebook. Already a fan? Leave a comment on the page to say hello, then comment here to say you did.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@nandita) and comment to say you did
3. Post about this giveaway on your own personal or fan page Facebook wall, tagging my FB page, then comment here to say you did.
4. Post the following message or a similar one in your own words on Twitter: Giveaway! Comment to win a box of Holiday Macarons from @nandita & @SucreNewOrleans: http://bit.ly/U3Gi1g
(then comment here to say you did)
5. "Pin" an Always Order Dessert recipe or DIY post of your choice on Pinterest and then comment here to say you did.The winner will be selected via Random Number Generator. Your entry must be in by 5PM EST on Wednesday, December 26, 2012. US residents only, please.