Even Hudson is not pleased. Eugene took him out for a few minutes this morning, and he basically stampeded through the apartment and jumped back into his bed as soon as he got back. He's still there, cozy and warm and I don't anticipate that he'll be moving from that spot all day.
Days like this call for bowls of comforting soup. Here are 7 of my favorites (and a few can be made with pantry ingredients, so you don't even have to leave the house)!
1. Spicy Roasted Tomato Soup
2. Mexican Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Soup
3. Creamy Asparagus Soup with Bacon
4. Potato and Leek Soup
5. Mexican Lime Soup with Spinach
6. Vegetarian Split Pea Soup with a Smokey Yogurt Swirl
7. Chestnut Bacon & Green Apple Soup
It takes a little work, but the results are worth it!
Love Always Order Dessert? Let's connect! Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest, become a fan on Facebook, or sign up to receive my once-a-week e-mail updates. And if you ever need any entertaining or cooking advice, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Thanks for reading!