Sucré is a gorgeous pastry and chocolate shop in New Orleans that specializes in creative macarons, truffles, and New Orleans' specialties like their Mardi Gras King Cake. (One of the best in the city!)
To enter, just leave a comment below letting me know one thing you'd love to do, see, or eat in New Orleans (Check out my New Orleans travel story if you need a little inspiration!)
**You can get extra entries by doing any of the following and leaving a separate comment for each one you did. If you don't leave a separate comment, it's just going to count as one entry so LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT. You can leave up to 6 comments (entries) total.
1. Like Always Order Dessert on Facebook. Already a fan? Leave a comment on the page to say hello, then comment here to say you did.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@nandita) and comment to say you did
3. Post about this giveaway on your own personal or fan page Facebook wall, tagging my FB page, then comment here to say you did.
4. Post the following message or a similar one in your own words on Twitter: Giveaway! Win a box of New Orleans-themed chocolates from @nandita & @SucreNewOrleans: bit.ly/17KTkYQ
(then comment here to say you did)
5. "Pin" an Always Order Dessert recipe or post of your choice on Pinterest and then comment here to say you did.The winner will be selected via Random Number Generator. Your entry must be in by 5PM EST on Friday, September 13, 2013. US residents only, please.