You'll find everything from fresh summery drinks to hot beverages for cozy nights in. Pull out your shaker and mix up something new this week!
Double Apple Spritzer Cocktails are bubbly, lightly sweet, and full of fresh, crisp apple flavor. The secret is all in the Homemade Apple Cider Simple Syrup!
Savory Cucumber Herb Sangria. It's made with white wine, citrus, and fresh herbs.
Brandy Milk Punch. It's one of my favorite brunch drinks! (But watch out, because it's one of those that just sneaks up on you!)
Spicy Watermelon Tequila Cocktail.
Frozen White Peach Sangria Slushy Cocktail.
Pear and Pomegranate Spritzer Cocktail an elegant sipper.
a fun idea for grown-up parties! Pour champagne or sparkling wine over your favorite fruity popsicles! It's equal parts dessert & cocktail.
Green Whiskey Smash cocktail is based on an 18th century Irish bar punch recipe.
Cilantro Daiquiri all summer long.
The Splendito! It's a mojito made with Splenda (or your favorite sugar alternative.)
Hot Spiked Apple Pie Cider.
Sparkling Gin Punch will be a hit--I promise!
Lemon Cucumber Vodka Martinis!
15. Passion fruit is seriously one of my favorite flavors ever (EVER!)--combine it with fresh basil to make an amazing Passion Basil Mojito.
16. Muddled fresh raspberries give this Raspberry Lemon Punch Cooler that lovely bright pink color. (Flamingo stirrer is optional, but totally recommended.)
17. Gin & Honey Soaked Mandarin Champagne Cocktail. Macerate mandarins overnight in a mix of gin and honey, then serve topped with champagne. It's an absolutely perfect brunch cocktail!
18. Black Velvet cocktails combine prosecco and Guinness beer for a richy, luxurious sip.
19. Coquito is a Puerto Rican cocktail made with rum, coconut, and spices. It's creamy, rich, and perfect for cozy evenings at home.
20. Or you can try the coffee version with this Coffee Coquito Recipe. (I think this would be a perfect after-dinner drink!)
Photo credit: Header photo by Christa Meola
Love Always Order Dessert? Let's connect! Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest, become a fan on Facebook, or sign up to receive my once-a-week e-mail updates. And if you ever need any entertaining or cooking advice, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Thanks for reading!